Calling all agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. All manner of super hero, mutant, and god have converged upon the city of Williamsburg, VA and are wreaking havoc. Your assistance is required in helping with the continued surveillance of these individuals by documenting as many incidents as possible. For this purpose, S.H.I.E.L.D. has set up temporary headquarters in Lodge 1 of the Sadler Center. Upon your arrival, you will be given a map of the area along with the locations at which incidents have been reported. In addition, certain individuals have left behind items of interest that we need to recover. Document as many incidents and obtain as many objects as possible, and be sure to thoroughly review all of your directives below.
Join AMP Late Nite for another themed scavenger hunt.
Make sure to bring a camera and a sense of adventure for a Marvel-themed photo scavenger hunt across campus.
Using the S.H.I.E.L.D. “Incident Location Map” you will be given, travel to various locations on campus and receive points for taking photos and reenacting scenes from the Marvel films. Receive additional points for collecting objects that are hidden along the way. The team with the most points wins.
Teams can be of any size, but all members (minus the photographer) must be in every photo.
Bonus points will be awarded to teams that arrive in costume.
The event is free to students, and there will also be various prizes for the winners. There will also be snacks and refreshments following the hunt.
Registration will begin at 9:00 PM.
The hunt will start at 9:30 PM.
DIRECTIVES (OFFICIAL RULES OF THE HUNT):
1) At 9:30 PM, teams will be given an “Incident Report” of events to document around campus. Each incident will correspond to an incident number, which can be found on the “Incident Location Map” that has been provided. Earn points by re-enacting the incident described at the location indicated and taking a photograph of the act. The value of these points will range from 2 to 10 points and correspond to the “Category” of the incident.
2) Along with the “Incident Report” will also be a list of Marvel-related objects that have been hidden around campus. Find these items and return them to Sadler for additional points.
3) All teams must report back to Lodge 1 by 11 PM. For every minute that a team is late, 3 points will be deducted from the final score.
4) Teams may be of any size, but all members (minus the photographer) must be in every photo.
5) All photos must be taken with the same camera.
6) In every photo, the location at which the image is taken must be made apparent.
7) No form of transportation may be used during the hunt. Any team caught disobeying this rule will be disqualified.
8) The team with the most points at the end of the night will be declared the winner.
9) In the event of a tie, the first of the tying teams to return to Sadler will be declared the winner.