Alma Mater Productions (AMP), the primary campus-wide programming body at The College of William and Mary, strives to provide diverse, high-quality entertainment at a low cost to the college community and serves as a resource for the programming, social, leadership, and educational needs of the student body.
1. Serve as good ambassadors of the college while executing the mission statement
2. Improve transparency while communicating effectively with the campus community
3. Increase commitment to awareness and execution of sustainability initiatives
4. Create a William and Mary “AMPed” culture through intentional, unified, and effective publicity
5. Develop personal agency and AMP-wide engagement