Alma Mater Productions (AMP), the primary campus-wide programming body at William & Mary, strives to provide diverse, high-quality entertainment in a safe, inclusive environment at a low cost to the college community. AMP serves as a resource for the programming, social, leadership and educational needs of all individuals that make up the student body.
1. Serve as good ambassadors of the college while executing the mission statement
2. Improve transparency while communicating effectively with the campus community
3. Increase commitment to awareness and execution of sustainability initiatives
4. Create a William and Mary “AMPed” culture through intentional, unified, and effective publicity
5. Develop personal agency and AMP-wide engagement