We frequently co-sponsor events with other campus organizations, who have substantial events, but need monetary, publicity or production help or who are interested in being associated with a particular AMP event.
If your organization is interested in co-sponsoring an event, send us an e-mail with details of the event information and what sort of co-sponsoring support you need. Also, please include the name of the committee you see as most appropriate to participate in the subject line of the e-mail.
- All publicity must have the name of both organizations.
- The entertainment must be in keeping with the AMP purpose.
- A representative from each organization must be present throught the duration of the event.
- The presence of alcohol or lack of alcohol must be mutually determined by the two organizations.
- The decision of cover charges must be agreed upon by the two organizations. Cover charges and divisions of revenue must be decided by both organizations prior to the event.
- The contact person from the co-sponsoring organization must attend a meeting with the sponsoring committee chair and advisor prior to the major events only.
- An evaluation of the event must be completed within one week by each organization and retuned to the AMP advisor.